Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Next Conservative Party Candidate?


And you thought Joe The Plumber was as low as we could go?

I'm sure Palin's quaking in her wolfskin moon boots at this... "Obama-nemesis" and disabled gay ex-con Larry Sinclair is running for office as U.S. Congressman for Florida's 24th Congressional District.

Sinclair is famous for claiming he once had 'homo sex' and smoked crack with Obama - a claim so spastic even Fox News wouldn't give it house room during the 2008 campaign (although some Free Rep nutjobs still seem to be taking Sinclair seriously).

The best part is the 'About Larry' page on his site. How many other candidates can boast a slogan as cool as "I have served my time, now it's time I serve my Country"? From his bio:

"I have criminal convictions between 1981 thru 1986 for "Theft" based on writing bad checks; "Forgery" for signing former Youth Counselors names to checks, and "Unauthorized use of a Financial Transaction Device" from using a credit card number by phone to pay a hotel stay in 1986."

So far, Sinclair has raised $308.90 and has zero endorsements. Paging the Conservative party...

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.